Planning your Mom’s weekend but not sure what activities to do?
We’ve compiled a list of the top rated activities.
- Have a spa day It would depend on what is in your college town, of course, but you might be able to take over a salon and have mani / pedis.
- Do a philanthropy project together
- Have a picnic lunch with color war-type games
- Plan a tea day. Mother daughter tea parties are always a fun event and a great excuse to get dressed up!
- Plan a trip to a local museum and have lunch at one of your local spots
- Do a group work-out like morning yoga
- Take over a cooking school and make a meal together
- Plan a brunch with a silent auction for parents
- Take a flower or cake decorating class together
- Create a gift or gift bag related to your sorority or college that you can give them as a treat to remember the weekend. Check out southbysea.com to create custom merch!
Need Moms Weekend T-Shirt Design Ideas? Here are some of our favorites for your sorority!